Epicentre® Biotechnology – Kits for your Life Science Research
Scientific Resources is pleased to announce that we are now the distributor of Epicentre® Biotechnologies kits in Singapore.
Epicentre® Biotechnologies, uses its expertise in enzyme manufacturing to produce innovative kits for life science research. The kits and reagents manufactured by Epicentre contribute to breakthrough studies in genomics and transcriptomics. Products are available for DNA and RNA sequencing, gene expression analysis, DNA and RNA purification, PCR and RT-PCR, cloning, in vitro transcription, and microbial genomics.
Epicentre’s products are used worldwide in academic, commercial, and government laboratories in diverse applications, including basic research, drug discovery, cancer research, infectious disease research, microbiology, and personalized medicine.
One of the product that we are proud to feature to you is The FailSafe™ PCR System, for PCR Optimization. FailSafe™ PCR System provides dependable, consistent high-fidelity PCR results for every DNA template, regardless of its source or sequence.
- Successful PCR, the first time and every time.
- High PCR accuracy, using a unique PCR Enzyme Mix with a 3-fold lower error rate than Taq DNA polymerase.
- Extremely high sensitivity and specificity using the PCR Enhancer Technology.
- FailSafe PCR PreMixes contain all components needed for successful PCR.
- Generates PCR products suitable for both TA cloning and blunt-end cloning.
Read more about FailSafe™ PCR System
Besides that learn about our ScriptSeq RNA-seq library preparation kits
- Fast, 4 – 6 hours RNA-Seq library prep procedure
- Directional (stranded) RNA-Seq libraries
- Libraries for single-read, multiplex or paired-end sequencing on Illumina MiSeq, HiSeq and GAII sequencers
- Use with intact, degraded and FFPE RNA
ScriptSeq™ Complete Kit based available for samples as:
- Poly(A)-selected or rRNA-depleted RNA (provided by the user) from any source including FFPE tissue
- Human/Mouse/Rat and other higher vertebrates; FFPE RNA
- Microbiome, bacterial infected human/mouse/rat
- Plant leaf
- Plant seed or root
Click here for selection guide based on your sample.
Is Your Mass Spec Suite Noisy, Cluttered, & Taking Over Your Lab?
Ion Bench offers mobile benches for scientific instruments, and especially designed for Mass Spectrometers
Before, without IonBench, Mass Spec Labs Suffered with noise, vibration, lack of space, accessibility issues and tangled wiring.
Today, with IonBench, you can enjoy:
Quiet Operation- Vacuum pumps are enclosed in the industry’s most quiet enclosure.
Trustworthy- Audio visual overheat alarm has independent power supply.
Space saving- Solid lockable casters improve mobility and promote easy access.
Tidy Connections- Hoses and cabling are conveniently organized in grommets.
Safe Solvent Storage- Waste containers are secure and off the floor.
Value Added- IonBench saves up to 30% of precious laboratory space.
Customizable- Customize with many options, including drawers, keyboard drawer, CPU racks and much more.
Visit Ion Bench website to learn more.
Chemicals – Apollo Scientific & Cova Chem
We offer you more options of chemicals as we have now added 2 more new product line to our chemicals and reagents offerings.
Apollo Scientific supplies intermediate building blocks, with specialist expertise in fluorochemicals and Life Sciences reagents, to the Research and development industry for over 20 years. Visit Apollo Scientific website to learn more about the products.
Cova Chem offers quality reagents in the marketplace for use in mass spectrometry, proteomics, protein sciences, drug testing and drug development. CovaChem’s product portfolio also includes products for UltraHigh Purity LCMS mobile phases, GC derivitization reagents, other chemicals used in life science research, and custom organic synthesis services. Visit Cova Chem website to learn more about the products.