Monolithic Columns by BIA Separations
Shodex partnering with BIA Separations to expand into a market of purification resins used for manufacturing biopharmaceuticals and for industrial applications.
Monolithic Technology by BIA Separations is an enabling tools for purification of biomolecules in nanometer range such as virus, plasmid DNA, phages, IgM, PEGylated and proteins that offer unprecedented possibilities. They stand for elaborate design of high speed, high efficiency, and high yield in downstream processing.
CIM® monolithic columns stand for elaborate design providing high efficiency, high speed, and high yield in downstream processing of viruses, VLP, phages, pDNA and large proteins. Large flow-through channels and high surface accessibility of binding sites entail binding capacities exceeding those of resin-based columns and rapid mass transfer based on convection. CIM® monolithic columns are distinguished for their flow independent performance, resulting in fast separation, concentration, purification, removal, and analytics of your biopharmaceuticals.
Working with CIM® monoliths is a straightforward way to simplify your lab life and make your purification process more efficient and robust.
- High productivity at lower cost- High flow rates, fast separation, and omission of laborious column packing make your lab day way more efficient.
- Superior chromatographic attributes – High binding capacity as well as high recovery and resolution power
- Handling – All CIM® monolithic supports are compatible with any peristaltic pump or conventional high-pressure LC/HPLC equipment. They contain standard VALCO-type connectors.
- Long lifetime – Excellent chemical stability and resistance to harsh sanitation conditions without loss of resolution guarantee a long lifetime of CIM® monoliths.
- cGMP standard – To conform to the cGMP standard, Drug Master Files are already available for CIM® QA, DEAE and CIM® C4 HLD. The filing of other chemistries is in preparation. Click here to learn more.
Click here to learn more.
Davisil Chromatographic Silica
Davisil silica is one of the world’s most widely used filtrations media and chromatography sorbents. Davisil Bulk irregular silica enables manual packing of cartridges and columns. Davisil silica’s chemical and structural properties are optimized for chromatography performance.
- High-purity silica reduces unwanted and unpredictable interactions that cause contamination ensuring better reproducibility
- Tighter particle size distribution optimizes efficiency and pressure drop in packed columns
- High surface area increase loading capacity
Predictable Scale up
- Uniform capacity and selectivity factors across all particle sizes for predictable and reliable scale up
Exceptional product reliability
- High lot-to-lot reproducibility ensured by production in ISO-certified facilities under strict quality control from raw material to finished product.
Click here to learn more.
NMR Solvents with the highest chemical purity and isotopic enrichment
Most NMR spectra are recorded for compounds dissolved in a solvent. Therefore, signals will be observed for the solvent and this must be accounted for in solving spectral problems.
CIL’s NMR solvents are the preferred solvents worldwide for academic, pharmaceutical, industrial and government researchers.
CIL solvents are packaged under an argon or a nitrogen atmosphere to ensure the purity is not compromised during packaging. CIL uses amber ampoules and bottles which protect those solvents that exhibit light sensitivity. Every bottle or box of ampoules is clearly marked with a lot number for proper identification.
Every lot of CIL solvent is routinely tested for both chemical and isotopic purity prior to release to inventory. Prior to use and after each dispensation, each lot is checked for chemical purity and moisture.
CIL has implemented extensive quality control protocols for the evaluation of chemical and isotopic purities of the solvents. CIL understands that the increase in sensitivity and resolution of today’s high field NMR instruments requires solvents with the highest chemical purity as well as high isotopic enrichment.
Click here to learn more.
The Ultimate Cryogenic Grinder
SPEX Freezer/Mill is specifically designed to grind through the toughest samples and temperature sensitive samples through the use of magnetically-driven impactors.
Why Cryogenic Grinder?
- Ability to process relatively “soft” or elastic materials that cannot otherwise be ground
- Increase throughput
- Reduced power consumption
- Smaller size particles
- No loss of volatile components
- Lower capital investment
Click here to download a journal on Spex Cryogenic Grinder being used in Li-Ion batteries research.
Any plant or animal tissue can be ground in a SPEX Freezer/Mill, and this includes all bone: fresh or aged, wet or dry.
For samples impossible to grind at ambient temperature.
Grinds textiles, fibers, clothing, bone, teeth, hair and drugs.
Effective extraction of DNA/RNA and sensitive compounds or molecules.
Touch screen interface that stores grinding programs for rapid process replication
Click here to download a journal on Spex Cryogenic Grinder being used in Articular Cartilage research.
Watch the Freezer/Mill in action